Natural Acne Treatment with Turmeric Mask
Many people misapply acne treatment, so that after the treatment, usually leave acne scars. Those acne scars can be very difficult to heal, and can be permanent. The following natural acne treatment with turmeric mask is very effective to remove acne, and doesn’t leave scar.
Natural methods usually will not cause scarring, but also good for the skin. Turmeric mask is combined with milk, and is often used to treat acne.
- 1 cup of frozen yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- 2 tsp organic turmeric powdered.
Things you will also need:
- A clean bowl and a spoon.
- A sterilized glass jars to store.
– Mix the yogurt, honey and turmeric in a clean bowl. Then stir until the mixture turns smooth. Now put the mixture into the jars and let cool in the refrigerator.
How to use
– Wash your face with mild soap and warm water, pat your skin to dry.
– Apply the mixture on the face mask, and rub a little. Keep them on for 15 minutes.
– Wash them with cold water and apply your moisturizer after that.